Winter expedition pack for cold-weather missions.
The Carson Mountain Pack is designed for cold weather missions. The bag is a classic top-loader with a fast-access, tri-zip front pouch for avalanche tool storage. Side zippers provide quick access to the main bag and the 900 cu-in Daypack Lid converts to a removable daypack with built-in, lightweight shoulder straps.
- Classic top loading design for easy packing
- Removable Daypack Lid with shoulder straps to move further without all sustainment gear.
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Bolstered Ventilation and Stability (BVS) system increases stability of the pack over armor
- Speed Zip compartment for easy access to sleeping bag
- 3-zip pouch for quick access to avalanche tools
- Radio pouch keeps communications device accessible
- Three side compression straps
- Side grab handles
- Water bottle pockets
- Load stabilizers for uneven loads
- Volume: 6000 cu-in (98 L)
- Weight: 10 lbs 8 oz (4.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 34.5"x16"x14.5" (88x41x37cm)
- Frame System: Mountain Frame
- Country Of Manufacture: USA
- Intended Use: Expeditions, Extended Cold Weather Missions, Extended Missions