Evolved modular firefighting equipment.
Capable of expanding the Hot Spot from an initial attack platform to an extended attack system with an additional 900 cu in, the Hot Crewbag gives firefighters the most versatility of any Mystery Ranch fire pack. Built for Engine Operators and Overhead who run light but need the versatility to go on single resource or handcrew assignments, this modular system carries you comfortably into the next burning period.
- Built with 500 and 1000 denier Cordura with weatherproof zippers
- Internal sleeves and port for hydration reservoir
- Two smaller side pockets keep fusees zipped away
- Large side pockets will hold three siggs or three one-quart bottles in each
- External accessory pocketExternal accessory pocket
- Rip Zip opening for quick access to main bag compartment
- Daisy chains for external accessories
- Crew patches sewn free of charge
- Volume: 900 cu-in (14.7L)
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz (0.8 kg)
- Frame System: No Frame System
- Country Of Manufacture: USA
- Intended Use: Backcountry Fire, Wildland Firefighting