Oversized medic pack for ultimate preparedness.
With 75% more volume, first responders can bring the kitchen sink with them. From O2 bottle to C-collars and sam splints, the ROUS gives you enough room to be prepared for nearly any situation. Currently in use by backcountry SAR, Fireline Paramedics and Mine Safety EMTs the ROUS will meet the needs for those who have to be prepared for any emergency.
- NICE Frame for comfort and stability under the heaviest loads
- Top lid features internal bandage and gauze loops
- Redundant zipper retainers
- Available fully kitted upon request
- Volume: 3300 cu-in (54L)
- Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz (3.2 kg)
- Frame System: NICE Frame
- Country Of Manufacture: USA
- Intended Use: Backcountry Fire, Medical, Wildland Firefighting