These are simply the best line packs out there. They carry huge loads comfortably all day. The durability is unexpected considering the conditions they get thrown into.
Get one and expierence what comfort on the line is all about!
Hotshot fire pack with classic top-loading design.
Just like its smaller brother, the Hot 3, the Hot Top is built to ride low on the back and distribute weight through the hips and core to maintain mobility, balance, and athleticism during the varied operations encountered in the fire environment. The classic top-loading design provides 200 cubic inches more volume and the dual drawcord shroud is expandable for larger loads.
- Hotshot Yoke for maximum ventilation
- M4 Lumbar Wrap for comfort
- 200 cubic inches more volume than the Hot 3 pack
- Built with 500 and 1000 denier Cordura with weatherproof zippers
- Large side pockets hold three quart-size bottles
- Removable lid can also lock down overloads
- Internal hydration sleeves accomodate up to three reservoirs
- Two smaller side pockets keep fusees zipped away
- Adjustable quick release haul loop for miscellaneous items
- Compatible with bottom and vertical shelter cases
- Rear panel pocket with mesh inner pocket for internal organization
- Autolock buckles for mounting a fire shelter under the pack
- Crew patches sewn free of charge
- Accommodates 102oz Camelbak reservoir
- Volume: 1700 cu-in (27.9L)
- Weight: 5 lbs 6 oz (2.4kg)
- Dimensions: 14.5"x10"x6.5" (37x25x17cm)
- Frame System: Hotshot Frame
- Country Of Manufacture: USA
- Intended Use: Backcountry Fire, Wildland Firefighting