A hosepack for progressive hoselays.
Hose lays are hard work, no matter what the fuel type or region. We designed our Hosepack to carry a range of hoselay styles, be it a Smokey or Travis, a Lake George, an internally packed variation on a Gasner or Jarbo, or simple rolls. We've fit up to 400' of 1.5" hose into this shell, while built-in bolsters provide airflow and stability.
- Horseshoe mouth controls hose payout and eliminates hangups
- Breathable mesh bolsters provide ventilation and maximize stability over linegear
- Double-layer 1000D Cordura for maximum durability, UV and weather protection
- Structured bag facilitates re-packing in the field
- Foam body panel protects firefighter from fittings and other hardware
- Slimline shoulder pads reduce bulk over line gear
- Streamlined design maximizes storage space in engine compartments, utility boxes etc.
- Volume: Two 400 foot wildland fire hoses
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 19.5"x20"x5.5"
- Frame System: No Frame System
- Country Of Manufacture: USA
- Intended Use: Backcountry Fire, Wildland Firefighting