Our most advanced weapons carry backpack made jumpable.
Based on the NICE BVS frame, the JUMP OVERLOAD pack is unique for its ability to change from Patrol pack to weapons carry to load hauler. In default configuration, it is a fast access, 3,000 cu in Patrol pack. When missions change, it securely transports a sniper system or M240G, even a 60mm mortar tube all set up with bipod, trigger and M8 baseplate. When it’s time for resupply or you have to haul large, awkward items, simply expand the cargo shelf and you have massive load-carrying capability.
- 500D CORDURA® fabric and YKK® zippers
- Reinforced 1000D CORDURA® fabric in critical areas
- NICE Frame for comfort and stability under the heaviest loads
- Bolstered Ventilation and Stability (BVS) system increases stability of the pack over armor
- Jump-rated Type 7 webbing on all jump connections
- Tex 138 thread on all Jump web for reinforcement and higher break strength
- Dual-point release system to attach to jump harness
- Reinforced tie-in loops
- D-rings for securing the toggle zippers
- Lowering line attachment points
- Overload feature allows for securing of a rifle or mortar between the frame and the bag with color coordinated buckles on weapon compression strap
- Grippy, high-abrasion Hypalon fabric on the Overload™ feature to stabilize rifle or mortar
- Two internal sleeves each accommodate water bladders up to 3L each
- MOLLE on interior body panel for attaching accessories
- Port at top of body panel opens from either side for antennae, cables, and/or hydration
- Two zippered pockets on lid for keeping small items accessible
- MOLLE on waist belt and exterior for attaching accessories
- Side water bottle pockets
- Contour waist belt
- Futura Yoke provides rapid adjustment for differing torso lengths
- Volume: 3000 cu-in (50 L)
- Weight: 8.3 lb (3.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 26.5"x13"x8.5" (60x33x21.5cm)
- Frame System: NICE Frame
- Country Of Manufacture: USA
- Intended Use: Jump Pack
Frequently Asked Questions
We're moving to a kitted system so that we can design and build packs and frames that are optimized for integration based on the function of the product. There are some cool new things in the works. In the meantime, we may be able to accommodate pack only orders based on available inventory - contact MR Customer Service or call 406-585-1428
As much as we would like to be able to offer our military/LE/ firefighter customers a discount on our packs, we have government contracts in these markets that prevent us from doing so.
The only repair that we can offer on Dana Design products is a replacement back foam pad on packs with the ArcFlex body panel design. We can ship the foam to you and you can easily install it yourself without having to send the pack in to be repaired. Replacement back foam pads are $15.00 plus shipping. For any other Dana Design pack repairs, please contact Marmot or try the following reputable gear repair companies:
Mon - Fri : 7:30am - 5pm (PST)
Boulder Mountain Repair:
2200 Central Ave. Suite F
Rainy Pass Repair:
4415 Stone Way N.
We are not set up to perform custom work on individual orders and no, we cannot build a pack for you in a custom color. If your concern is in regards to sizing please give us a call at 406-585-1428.
Also, please know that modifying your Mystery Ranch pack may void the lifetime warranty, so please think first before you start ripping straps off and cutting holes in your pack to make it more aerodynamic for winged flight.
First, start by washing your pack with hot water in the shower. Use a mild detergent like Dawn to get minor dirt and grime out of your pack. Dry the pack out of direct sunlight. DO NOT USE HARSH CHEMICALS TO CLEAN YOUR PACK. If you need to get odors/blood out of your hunting pack, please use Atsko Sport-Wash Laundry Detergent
We always recommend that you size down for the waist belt. If you fall in-between sizes on the yoke, we recommend that you size up.
Mystery Ranch accepts returns for a refund within 60 days of the original purchase date. Items must be returned in brand new, unused condition, and shipping charges are non-refundable. Please give us a call at 406-585-1428, and we can get you set up with a Return Authorization (RA#).
If you are in need of a different size yoke or waist belt, please give us a call at 406-585-1428.
Why did you add production facilities in the Philippines and Vietnam?
MYSTERY RANCH added these facilities because of the increased demand for our product. We needed the additional facilities to build for customers who don't require (Berry Compliant) US production and / or don't want to pay a premium price for products built in the U.S.A. With these additional offshore facilities, we are able to focus our domestic facilities on the Berry Compliant orders.
How do I know if the pack I want is made in the US, PH, or VN?
It will be noted on the product page on our website and you are always welcome to call us and ask if you don't see the "US" or "world" icons that denote production location.
Is the quality of the packs the same?
Yes, absolutely! We carefully select the highest quality materials and ensure that all production facilities adopt our quality standards and techniques to deliver products consistent with the MYSTERY RANCH legacy. Our distributors who have received product from the US, PH, or VN are unable to tell the difference without looking at the label.
How do you ensure consistent quality?
Our factory resources use the protocol defined by our team in our production packages in order to deliver consistent quality gear. Upon introduction of new products, our product engineers visit our factory resources to work with them to develop new styles. As the product goes to production, our QA and QC teams will then visit our US, PH, and VN factories to ensure the finished goods meet our MYSTERY RANCH standards.
For more information please contact MR Customer Service or call 406-585-1428