I've been working as a therapeutic guide for the last 4 years, and have spent more than 3 years of trail time with this pack and it has taken all the abuse I've put it through and come out with only one wear spot. To me this means the stitch work, and construction is of the highest quality. I appreciate the ability to call for buckle replacements and the awesome service. This pack has been a tried and true cornerstone to my backcountry experience. Thank you Mystery Ranch for the awesome pack!
The largest expedition pack we build.
Two long pockets on the front and side zippers on each side provide quick access. The lid can be removed and converts into a daypack and there is a separate Speed Zip sleeping bag compartment on the bottom. The NICE 7500 is not for the faint of heart.
- Classic top loading design for easy packing
- NICE Frame for comfort and stability under the heaviest loads
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Bolstered Ventilation and Stability (BVS) system increases stability of the pack over armor
- Speed Zip compartment for quick access to sleeping bag
- Side bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Removable Daypack Lid with shoulder straps to move further without all sustainment gear.
- Vertical back long pockets
- Side zipper access
- Volume: 7500 cu-in (123 L)
- Weight: 9 lbs 11 oz (4.4 kg) (w/ NICE Frame)
- Dimensions: 29"x15"x11" (74x38x28cm)
- Frame System: NICE Frame
- Country Of Manufacture: USA
- Intended Use: Expeditions, Extended Missions, Load-Hauling