Awesome pack! This pack is very comfortable, regardless of load. I use it as a day pack and a cargo hauling pack. It has hauled chain saws for trail work, tools and parts for back country facility repairs, been used for SAR and hauls most of my EMT gear. Sturdy and durable are built into this pack. Yes it's heavier than some packs but it carries a heavy load very well and very comfortably. In 20 years in the USMC I never had a pack that felt this good under load. Perfect for my new job as a Back Country Ranger.
Our most versatile dayhunting pack.
The Crewcab is our variable-capacity, do-anything dayhunting pack. It can be compressed into a low-profile, 1900 cu-in pack for scouting or expanded to 5000 cu-in for pack out. For additional storage, add the Daypack Lid. The Crewcab excels at carrying weird loads well.
- NICE Frame for comfort and stability under the heaviest loads
- Mystery Ranch Load Cells are designed to fit perfectly in the Crewcab
- Compatible with the Daypack Lid to lock on loads that extend above the top of the frame
- Zippered back panel pocket accommodates up to three 100 oz Camelbak reservoirs
- Volume: 1900 cu-in (31 L)- 5000 cu-in (82 L)
- Weight: 7 lbs 14.1 oz (3.57 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.5-81"x12"x6" (55-206x53x15cm)
- Frame System: NICE Frame
- Country Of Manufacture: USA
- Intended Use: Day Hunts