The new must-have line gear pack from MYSTERY RANCH.
Designed and developed for aerial-delivered firefighters, the BIG ERNIE is the must-have linegear pack from MYSTERY RANCH. The features of this pack are either compressible, stowable, or removable – the yoke has quick-release buckles, the back panel has integrated storage compartments for the shoulder straps/harnessing, the waist belt folds into the side garages, and there are pass-throughs for compression straps, along with other compatible features making it entirely jump-compatible.
- All design features are jump compatible and durable
- Integrated ﬁre shelter storage below main compartment with ambidextrous access
- Hydration compartment with dual exit points
- Packout-compatible, removable waist belt and yoke with quick-release buckles
- Zippered front detail pocket with slots for pens, Rite in the Rain®, etc.
- Vertical compression for jump or aerial operations
- Integrated Fusee compartments in the Wing Pockets (holds three Fusees each)
- Integrated fire shelter storage below main compartment with ambidextrous access
- Cobra-lock-ready yoke attachment points included for jump operations
- Zippered wing pockets (designed to fit two Forest Service water bottles each) have interior drawcords to secure contents, or can compress to streamline pockets when not in use
- Double-layering and web reinforcement in high-wear areas
- Interior top mesh zippered pocket
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 330D CORDURA® with DWR and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing