Bomb Pack USA
A heritage design, the BOMB PACK USA is our classic mountain daypack.
With its simple top-load design, the BOMB PACK USA is our most iconic mountain daypack. Built domestically to support Made in America production, the BOMB PACK features a sewn-on lid and minimal moving parts. The result is a workhorse design that'll provide years of reliable service in both the backcountry and front county. Two composite stays create supportive, active framing to distribute the load evenly between shoulder harnessing and hip belt. Whether hiking, climbing, skiing, or traveling, this pack is the Bomb.
- The Mountain Frame is a robust frame that supports large loads. The mainframe is comprised of two vertical composite rods backed with a full-length frame sheet. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relay the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- Top-loading shroud for easy packing
- Front Stick-it for extra storage at the face of the bag
- Large zippered lid pocket
- Ice axe/trekking pole loops and daisy chains
- Side compression straps
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Made in the USA
- 500D CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers
|WF18 Bomb Pack USA-Black-S||888564169223|
|WF18 Bomb Pack USA-Black-M||888564169216|
Made in the USA
The results are in Based on 8 Reviews
Rebirth of a classic, kind of.
I concur with all of the above, large/extra large, please. And a floating lid and maybe a removeable shove it, would be cool too
24 Years Old and Still Going Strong
I've got one from about 1994, make that a roughly 24 year old pack. Still use it regularly on climbing trips - rock and ice - still going strong. These things are near impossible for a weekender to wear out.
WTB: XL rugged US made 40L hauler. Don’t give up on the Made In USA market.
Would have loved to have purchased this pack, as it meets a need that is largely unfilled, but no XL sizing leaves me (and apparently others) out in the cold.
Bring back your American made packs, please.
Riddle me why it is not available in a Large?
Pack intended for winter use...
Winter use requires layers...
Layers require larger belt size....
Sooo....Why not make a LARGER waist belt?
Need a L in waist belt
Not sure why you would not offer the bomb pack in L and XL when most of the guys and gals' waist is size 34 and up. That is the only reason I am not buying right now. Product is great, but when I add two shirts and a jacket, my 36in waist will expand to 38in waist. The existing waist belt, size M, only goes to 34in. Can't use it.