One-handed access to organized medical supplies at a moment's notice.
The RFAK is a compact individual first aid kit that attaches via MOLLE to your assault vest or body armor. It has a unique, detachable inner panel that can be adjusted to carry different items. Simply unbuckle, then pull the red tab to remove the panel from the carrying bag.
NOTE: Not IR-compliant. For an IR-compliant version, see here
- Single buckle opening exposes easily identified pull tab for quick, one-handed access
- MOLLE attachment
- Super fast Rip-Zip design
- Lid has buckle closure
- 2"x4" VELCRO® patch for ID tags
- Drain hole
- Removable bundle has: two mesh pockets, multiple compressible tie downs for securing medical supplies and tape loop
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® zippers
Made in the USA