Our most advanced weapons carry backpack.
The OVERLOAD features our quick-access 3-ZIP design and the ability to secure sniper and crew-served weapons or Pelican cases between the pack and frame without decreasing capacity for mission essentials or sustainment gear.
NOTE: Not IR-compliant. For an IR-compliant version, see here
- The NICE Frame is a rigid yet dynamic system that moves with you. The frame consists of three vertical and three horizontal carbon fiber stays and a full fabric panel between the stays that absorbs shock and increases the flexibility of the frame. This patented construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- OVERLOAD™ feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort. This feature allows for securing a rifle or mortar between the frame and the bag with color coordinated buckles on weapon compression strap. And the grippy, high-abrasion Hypalon fabric on the OVERLOAD™ stabilizes load.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor.
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Two internal sleeves each accommodate water bladders up to 3L
- MOLLE on interior body panel for attaching accessories
- Port at top of body panel opens from either side for antennae, cables, and/or hydration
- Two zippered pockets on lid for keeping small items accessible
- VELCRO® on lid for identification and patches
- MOLLE webbing on waist belt and exterior for attaching accessories
- Side water bottle pockets
- 2" waist belt
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® zippers
Made in the USA