Our most versatile military pack.
The CREWCAB is our variable-capacity, do-anything military pack. It can be compressed into a low-profile, 1900 cu-in pack or expanded to 5000 cu-in. It can carry EOD gear, Pelican cases, robots, Load Cells, ammo cans, even casevacs in a pinch.. For additional storage, add the DaypackLid. The CREWCAB excels at carrying weird loads well.
- The NICE Frame is a rigid yet dynamic system that moves with you. The frame consists of three vertical and three horizontal carbon fiber stays and a full fabric panel between the stays that absorbs shock and increases the flexibility of the frame. This patented construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor.
- Panel loading pocket for full access to internal contents
- Flat front pocket and internal mesh detail pocket for essentials
- Two tubular pockets
- Dedicated hydration pocket with toggle loop for any type of bladder
- Zippered back panel pocket accommodates up to three 100 oz water bladders
- Compatible with the Daypack Lid which locks on loads that extend above the top of the frame
- MYSTERY RANCH Load Cells are designed to fit perfectly in the CREWCAB
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® zippers
Made in the USA
The results are in Based on 2 Reviews
I have had this pack for 5 years now from whole deer and antelope you front and hind quarter on a elk. It's hauled everything I could stuff in it with 0 issues. These are a phenomenal pack.
10+ years and going strong
Drove up to Bozeman 10 years ago to buy my Crewcab and frame. Have used it every year since on multiple high country hunts and this pack always delivers. Bought the load cells and flip top box accessories to make a great pack even better. Versatile enough for day hunts and 5 day excursions. The thing is bomb proof. It's the only pack I own.