A vertically oriented, laptop-swallowing briefcase to keep you organized.
Our new DALLAS takes the proven consolidating convenience of a traditional briefcase and turns it on end. Its vertical orientation provides a sleek, nimble carry when rolling between power meetings or ambling on and off narrow-aisle commuter jets. The main compartment features a generous U-shaped opening that folds down into a mobile desk drawer. With copious pockets, there’s a place for everything in your 9 to 5 kit plus more to accommodate those after hours’ essentials.
- Featuring the technology and construction of our larger packs, these bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Vertically oriented briefcase for streamlined carry in urban areas, airports, etc.
- Main compartment has large U-shape opening that can be fully splayed out and act as a mobile desk drawer
- Padded center laptop sleeve can pivot two ways to provide quick and easy access to multiple accessory pockets on either side of the interior of the bag
- Five interior zippered pockets of various shapes and sizes allow you to organize your quiver
- Interior document sleeve for keeping your papers in order
- Exterior sleeve for slotting the bag onto a luggage trolley handle for airport carry
- Handle and shoulder strap carry
- Pocket make to fit mouse and A/C power brick
- Padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13”
- 500D CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers
|WS18 EX Dallas-Olive||888564165546|
The results are in Based on 2 Reviews
Why single zipper opening?
So on the MR's website it has the double zipper opening for main pocket - in reality it's a single zipper. I first though I got a defective, but according to MR it is supposed to be a single zipper opening. I'm not sure why MR took such a route, since almost all bags and packs have double zippers. When I tried to open / close it was really a pain to zip all way around the bag, especially when in hurry!
As for the bag itself - this has a great potential to be something. But I wish it could accmodate 14in laptop instead of 13in (sorry but our corporate issue brick is 14in...) this bag is, however, perfect to carry a tablet, portfolio, a few tiny EDC items.
Awesome little tablet pouch
This is a nifty little tablet pouch - I carry this when I don't have to bring my laptop and just a tablet for meeting. I can carry a tablet and my notepad, plus some small items in each pocket.
I liked so much I bought two in each color - interestingly the OD color was single zipper opening and black one was double zipper opening. Not sure why MR would make it with single zipper opening, but oh well.
I'd love to see this to evolve more - change some arrangement of pockets, add some admin pocket like pen slot (MR has tendency to omit the most important admin features).