Our tri-fold style day hunting pack to organize all your essentials.
Intuitive gear organization and all-day carrying comfort are key to successful hunts. The new DIVIDE brings it all together with its ingenious “tri-fold” design and proven 3-ZIP primary packsack. Two vertical side-accessed torpedo pockets offer quick access to larger items like a spotting scope. Top and bottom compression flaps – with stretch gussets – allow you to completely secure the load while also letting you turn the bag into a temporary load shelf for hauling out meat.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet with two vertical carbon fiber stays that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The waist belt system with belt wings allows you to cinch the frame/load onto the hips and distributes the weight evenly.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- 3-ZIP primary packsack for fast, easy access
- Two vertical torpedo pockets for larger, quick grab items
- Multiple internal pockets for organizing smaller necessities
- Zippered waist-belt pockets for smaller, quick grab items
- Web keepers to secure excess compression webbing
- 500D CORDURA® (solids) / 610 HP CORDURA® (camo)
- YKK® zippers
|WS19 Divide-Desolve Bare||888564162422|
The results are in Based on 3 Reviews
Great pack, slightly heavy, waist belt pouch zippers are inconvenient.
Neat design that's really quite excellent. I've used this pack for two years now. It's a generous size for day hunting, and at first glance appears inadequate for multi-day hunts, but can be used with a compression sack to add more stuff to the outside (as if you were hauling meat), allowing you to carry WAY more than the pack actually holds-- so it does work for multi-day pack hunting too. Great pack, well organized, well built, a little heavy, and I have to agree that the waist pouches are incredibly hard to close while wearing the pack; I usually ask someone to help me, or I have to contort and use two hands.
Best hunting pack on the market
Best hunting pack I own. Great combination of big, easy access pockets and smaller, tucked away pockets to secure and protect small important gear. No big bag where you have to dig in the dark for what you need. Easy to organize your stuff. The best part is how much it expands. I just packed elk quarters out with it and had no problems. The harness is light but carries weight with comfort like a pack twice it's size.
Real Deal ... just used this pack on an extended hunt
Great pack - used it on a 10 day hunt in BC Canada - my thoughts: Carried every thing I needed for an extended day hunt - Rain gear, extra vest, light jacket, water, lunch, extra gloves, ammo and ranger finder (in belt pockets). I had the opportunity to use it on extended rides into the range ... light and not a burden while getting on the saddle.
Some thoughts - pack sheds water (from branches and short rain squals) but is NOT water proof ... get a cover. Also, the two belt pouches are VERY hard to get closed while the pack is on your back -> zipper should close in the oppisite direction ... besides that ... GREAT gear!