Guide Light Frame
Our purpose-built hunting frame.
It's been a long time coming, and we'd like to introduce you to the GUIDE LIGHT FRAME™ only. It's a highly-engineered hunting frame that's designed from the ground-up for lightweight strength. Inspired by our military-oriented NICE Frame, the GUIDE LIGHT FRAME™ carries taller and lighter to better serve the needs of hunters. It's also smart – as the load gets heavier, tensioning action pulls the stays into a stiffer alignment. This makes for an active feel when lightly loaded, and a stiffer more stable carry when the going gets heavier.
- The Guide Light Frame™ is a rigid yet dynamic frame system that moves with you. With lightweight carbon fiber stays that flex with your body to comfortably carry heavy loads, it also features heavy-duty compression straps and load lifters to stabilize the load. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten and with patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Our Redirect waist belt secures twice as tight with same pressure applied while being more ergonomic to human contours.
- Waist belt outer wing and layered lumbar structure stabilize through three attachment points
- Compatible with most NICE Frame hunting bags
- Rigid frame system with lightweight carbon fiber stays flexes with your body to comfortably carry heavy loads
- Available in GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Subalpine pattern to seamlessly add another layer of superior gear to your system
- 500D CORDURA® Nylon
- Lightweight carbon fiber stays
- Durable TPU coated Nylon in abrasion-prone areas
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Coyote-M||888564158043|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Coyote-S||888564158050|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Coyote-XL||888564158067|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Coyote-XS||888564158074|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Coyote-L||888564158036|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Desolve Bare-XS||888564166918|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Optifade Subalpine-L||888564169513|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Foliage-L||888564158081|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Optifade Subalpine-M||888564169520|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Foliage-M||888564158098|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Optifade Subalpine-S||888564169537|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Foliage-S||888564158104|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Desolve Bare-L||888564166949|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Desolve Bare-M||888564166932|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Desolve Bare-S||888564166925|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Desolve Bare-XL||888564166956|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Optifade Subalpine-XL||888564169544|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Foliage-XL||888564158111|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Optifade Subalpine-XS||888564169551|
|WS18 EX Guide Light Frame-Foliage-XS||888564158128|
The results are in Based on 1 Review
Great backcountry hunting frame
I have the guide light frame with Marshall bag. It is my first "quality" set up and the difference from my old frame is night and day. While on an extended backcountry hunt in BC the frame preformed flawlessly. The waist belt comfortably transfers the weight to your hips and does a great job at staying where you want it (no sliding down). The shoulder straps are also very adjustable and comfortable and the load lifters keep the weight off your sholders.
After taking the time to make sure everything was set up optimally for me, I was able to carry out my camp and mule deer in one load! The hike was over 6 miles and my pack weighed over 100lb. During this time the frame held the weight very well and the pads on my back did a lot to help cushion the load.
I would recommend the guide light frame to anyone who need a frame that is comfortable during the hike in with the potential for a huge load on the way out.