High Water Hip Pack
SKU: High Water Hip Pack
The HIGH WATER HIP PACK has no limits. Bike, board, or boat—this burly yet straightforward design keeps your valuables safe.
Downtown to down river – one pack for every mission.
Absolute protection from the elements for your essentials thanks to RF-welded construction and TRU® Zip waterproof zippers, this cross-over body/hip pack is perfect for any adventure that gets you out of the house. Throwing flies, floating the river, or keeping your stuff safe from the drunk guy at the concert, the HIGH WATER HIP PACK is your simple solution for ultimate protection.
- Technology you've never seen from MYSTERY RANCH before, the HIGH WATER SERIES was designed as your multi-use, water-tight solution. On the river, in the backcountry, or caught in a storm, the innovative construction method paired with the materials and trims used on this collection of packs tolerates extreme elements and is resilient for daily use.
- The HIGH WATER SERIES was designed with complete water tightness in mind. Through innovative construction methods, materials, and trims, this collection of packs and accessories tolerate extreme elements and are resilient to daily use.
- Padded 1.5" waist belt with PALS webbing for MOLLE attach accessories
- 1.5" wide removable adjustable shoulder strap
- Padded body panel
- Front stormproof zippered pocket
- Heavy-duty reinforced zip pull tabs
- Built with 840d ballistic nylon with double-sided TPU coating for waterproofness, high-abrasion & tear resistance, high-temp resistance, and low-temp flexibility.
- The RF welded construction creates high-strength fused, leak-proof seams for durable, long-lasting total waterproofness.
- TRU® Zip is the first-ever sliding, toothless, silent, dust-proof, waterproof submersible, self-healing complete zipper assembly. TRU® Zip is made in the USA.
|High Water Hip Pack-Foliage||888564198155|
|High Water Hip Pack-Forest||888564198162|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hogleg from QualityLooks well made. Weather turned so I haven't had a chance to use it on the water yet. Looking forward to it.
Date published: 2022-11-23