A hosepack for progressive hoselays.
Hose lays are hard work, no matter what the fuel type or region. We designed our Hosepack to carry a range of hoselay styles, be it a Smokey or Travis, a Lake George, an internally packed variation on a Gasner or Jarbo, or simple rolls. We've fit up to 400' of 1.5" hose into this shell, while built-in bolsters provide airflow and stability.
- Low-profile shoulder pads are designed to lay securely over over line gear. Bolsters on the body panel provide stability when worn over yokes and hydration reservoirs. The body panel is built with wicking Aerospacer mesh material for improved ventilation and heat transfer.
- Horseshoe mouth controls hose payout and eliminates hangups
- Breathable mesh bolsters provide ventilation and maximize stability over linegear
- Structured bag facilitates re-packing in the field
- Foam body panel protects firefighter from fittings and other hardware
- Streamlined design maximizes storage space in engine compartments, utility boxes, etc. 0
- Built of double-layer, custom spec’d 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- External seam finished with 6,6 Nylon web for extra durability
|Hot Hose Pack-Black||888564145463|
Made in the USA