Modular hydration and versatile storage.
The HOT HYDRO 3L is fully detachable with three buckles and can also serve as storage for other small gear like headlamps, spare batteries, snacks, or a saw kit. A single compression strap secures the load.
- Rides comfortably under any hose pack
- Stores reservoirs or small items like batteries, snacks, or saw kits
- Hydrapak Reservoir not included 0
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® #10 Uretek-coated zipper with nickel-plated slider provides weather-resistance and maximum durability
|Hot Hydro 3L-Black||888564145487|
Made in the USA
The results are in Based on 2 Reviews
Consider using the Hydro 3L as an extra pocket for your pack
I am using the Hydro 3L as an extra pocket on my Dana Design Hoodoo Spire to hold smaller items that would otherwise roam freely inside the pack. It attaches to the beaver tail (inside or outside) quite well. The strap on the Hydro 3L fits around the beaver tail. The two attachment points on the top fit perfectly on the webbing straps that are sewn on the top of the beaver tail. This safely secured the Hydro to the pack. I can also toss the whole thing in the pack if I have the space. I couldn’t be more pleased with how this has worked for me. I only wish there was a way to post photos.
Great add on but only with the correct camelback
It’s a great add on to the hotspot pack. It however doesn’t fit just any 100L camelback. You have to get the short 100L. That’s the only downfall that I had to experience first hand and deal with.