Minimalist fire pack for initial attack.
The HOT SPOT is built light and fast, designed specifically for the initial attack fire environment. Whether you're protecting neighborhoods in California's sprawling urban interface, supporting a burn on a massive campaign fire, or running a hoselay through big brush, the Hot Spot is your pack of choice.
- The Fire-specific yoke, featuring our patented Futura system, telescopically adjusts to any torso length and promotes ventilation. The full-length adjuster within the Futura system has a mounted aluminum stay, providing more rigidity. This internal frame consists of a single, vertical and two horizontal composit rods against an HDPE frame sheet. Together, these create a full-length, stiffened body panel that transfers the weight into the wings of the waist belt. The waist belt system, with patented features and construction methods, cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- Drop-Seat Load Sling feature supports the weight of hosepacks
- Fusee pocket holds 3 Fusees securely
- Fusee strikers are covered by easy-pull flaps
- Spandura construction on essentials pocket expands to control load
- Waist belt accommodates MYSTERY RANCH and MOLLE/PALS attachment accessories
- Adjustable quick release haul loop for miscellaneous items
- Built-in shelter pocket rides in the lumbar
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
Made in the USA