Hot Spot + Crewbag
A modular system of unparalleled versatility.
The completely kitted Hot Spot and Hot Crewbag provide a modular system of unparalleled versatility. With this kit, the Hot Crewbag expands the Hot Spot from an initial attack platform to an extended attack system with an additional 900 cu-in, and gives firefighters the most versatility of any MYSTERY RANCH fire pack. Built for Engine Operators and Overhead who run light but need the versatility to go on single resource or handcrew assignments, this modular system carries you comfortably into the next burning period.
- The Fire-specific yoke, featuring our patented Futura system, telescopically adjusts to any torso length and promotes ventilation. The full-length adjuster within the Futura system has a mounted aluminum stay, providing more rigidity. This internal frame consists of a single, vertical and two horizontal composit rods against an HDPE frame sheet. Together, these create a full-length, stiffened body panel that transfers the weight into the wings of the waist belt. The waist belt system, with patented features and construction methods, cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- Complete kitting of the HOT SPOT and HOT CREWBAG
- Rip Zip opening for quick access to main bag compartment
- Hotshot Yoke for maximum ventilation
- Internal sleeves and port for hydration reservoir
- Multiple pocket options for securing fusees
- Large side pockets will hold three Siggs or three one-quart bottles in each
- External accessory pocket
- Spandura construction on essential pocket expands to control load
- Daisy chains for external accessories
- Adjustable quick release haul loop for miscellaneous items
- Drop-seat load sling feature supports the weight of hose packs
- Built-in shelter pocket rides in the lumbar
- Waist belt accommodates MYSTERY RANCH and MOLLE/PALS attachment accessories
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for weather-proofing and extreme longevity
- Uretek® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- External seam finished with 6,6 Nylon web for extra durability
|Hot Spot with Crewbag-Black-M||888564145746|
Made in the USA