SKU: Mini Mart
Simple and versatile. This carryall tote/shoulder bag is perfect for hauling your necessities and then some.
A perfect daily companion for all your adventures.
Like its namesake, the MINI MART is designed with all the ultra convenient features you need. With one large front exterior pocket and another snacksized exterior pocket, you can keep all your necessities tucked away and organized. The zippered main compartment is spacious and lined with a water resistant nylon. Like the other two packs in the MARKET SERIES, the MINI MART has two carry options: tote-handle carry and shoulder strap carry with buckle adjustment on the main strap allowing for one-handed operation.
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Dual main compartment closure: zipper and metal snaps
- Tote handles
- Removable, ambidextrous, one-drop quick-adjust shoulder strap
- Front exterior zippered pocket
- Back exterior zippered pocket
- Foam back panel for comfort and support
- Exterior: 100% textured polyester
- Liner: Water-resistant 210 high-tenacity nylon
- YKK® zippers
Rated 4 out of 5 by ScottyChirps from Just needs a couple of tweaks...The Mini Mart is what I needed for my EDC: it carries everything I need, it has reasonable (but not OCD) organization, and is presentable in a variety of settings - the accents on the forest green color are fun in a retro kind of way. The outer fabric does pill, but not enough to lose the soft hand. True to the MR brand, it's constructed very well with solid hardware, stitching, and fittings. My ONE beef is the crossbody attachment d rings and their location. The placement on the rear of the bag and the way in which the bag opens is somewhat dysfunctional. I have to have the bag COMPLETELY CLOSED when using the long strap, or the bag will dump the contents - RIP sunglasses. Move those d rings up to the side panels immediately next to the back zipper and this bag could be THE ONE. HMU if you guys try this and need a product tester.
Date published: 2022-02-28