SKU: Plus 900-Black
The Module that transforms your Shift into a Hotshot size extended attack pack.
Modular Power: Shifting From IA to Campaign
Add the Plus 900 to the Shift or the legacy Hotspot for a full-featured, full-size pack the near-equivalent of a Hotshot pack.
- Three components combine to form the fundamental innovation that makes the Shift System truly unique: its Operational Load Shelf.
- First, the Fire-specific yoke features our patented Futura adjustment system to telescopically adjust to any user’s torso length, but reduces its footprint width by 2” to maximize ventilation and body heat dispersion.
- Second, the mid- and lumbar portion of the pack are built with continuous HDPE and fiberglass stay framing to bridge load distribution evenly from the yoke through to the hips and core.
- In combination, this is all serves the Load Shelf itself, which comes into play when hauling hose-packs, attaching the Plus 900 or forthcoming Modules, or doing something outside the box, like hauling 5 gal jerry cans, or strapping on a few drip-torches.
- Triple-Spade system is color coded, and securely attaches modular Plus 900 to Shift base in seconds.
- Stows up to 8 additional fusees between two dedicated sleeves
- Fusees fully stow away for rotor-wing crew shuttles
- Plus 900's wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighter to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing pack
- Wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle) or one 64oz Hydroflask® growler per side
- Detail pocket for headlamp, batteries, snacks, and other essential gear
- Pinstripe 3M™ reflective
- Compatible with legacy HOT SPOT pack
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for longevity: maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Uretek® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Varying density foams provide structure and padding
- Double-layering and web reinforcement in high wear areas
- Fiberglass Stays
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728 (CAL FIRE SPEC Model)
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- UL®️ Certified to NFPA 1977-2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by James from Flexibility for a dynamic jobI often transition from initial attack to extended attack, or from engine to hand crew and back. The ability and comfort this pack offers is second to none when it comes to lessening fatigue and offering a platform for any firefighter to be more proficient on the fireline. Mystery Ranch products such as this one enhance your safety and I would recommend them to anyone.
Date published: 2019-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jones creek from Great packI love the option of being able to quickly remove it when I’m working from the engine but have the capability to carry a days worth of gear if I’m on the line.
Date published: 2019-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jacob from Great!This product is amazing. Works perfect. Stays tight and doesn’t move around while connected. Built great looks like it can stand up to the abuse.
Date published: 2019-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jelly from Awesome packI've had this pack for several years as an extended pack.Wanted another one for IA response. Best fire pack I've worn. Well worth the cash.
Date published: 2020-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert from Back works well, plenty of storage spacePurchased a month ago and used on a deployment, very happy with the product
Date published: 2020-10-05