Quick Draw Side Arm Holster - Semi-Auto
A handgun case that integrates with your backpack.
When hunting in big country we're rarely at the top of the food chain, so packing a side arm is prudent insurance. Designed with backpack hunters in mind, it attaches securely to our packs and other hunting accessories in a variety of ways. With a quick release, snap closure, it provides instant access to your pistol. Offered in two sizes: One to fit most semi-auto side arms; the other to fit large caliber revolvers.
- MOLLE webbing for multiple/secure attachment options including to the MYSTERY RANCH Bino Harness.
- Side arm holster for backcountry protection
- Quick-release snap closure allows instant access
- Foam cushioning to protect pistol
- Two sizes: Semi Auto and large caliber revolver
- Hypalon exterior for long-haul durability
The results are in Based on 1 Review
Ok, not great
Didn't work well with my Sig P229 - the retention strap keeps hanging up on the decocker when drawing.
The elastic strap is stretchier than it needs to be, esp. given that the strap is adjustable. Luckily, it's removable.
Worked ok with an M&P 4.25" barrel.
I would suggest a list of the most common handgun options and whether they fit or not, like most holster manufacturers have.