A stylish EDC backpack/shoulder carry bag with clean, industrial bones.
Uncluttered yet eminently versatile, our new RAMBLE TOTE is the perfect size (12 liters) to carry work or academic necessities. With micro-padded backpack or shoulder carry straps, you can adjust the carry method to suit your druthers. Built from surface textured nylon that features a classic heathered-look, the TOTE’s design incorporates an always useful “dump pocket” as well as a zippered pocket. On the exterior of the bag, a urethane-coated, die cut window contains a weatherproof zippered compartment for those most frequently accessed small essentials like keys and phones.
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Padded, stowable backpack or shoulder carry straps for multiple carry options
- Snap closure to secure contents
- Front and back sides are lightly padded to protect contents
- Internal zippered pocket for wallets, passports, etc.
- External zippered detail pocket for quick/easy access to small essentials
- 1800D/600D CORDURA® nylon
- 200D nylon liner
- YKK® zippers
|WS19 Ramble Tote-Deep Sea||888564172728|
|WS19 Ramble Tote-Phantom||888564172810|
|WS19 Ramble Tote-Coffee||888564172667|
The results are in Based on 1 Review
Needs a zip
Nice design but the button to close the main compartment of the bag keeps popping open when carried backpacked style. Especially if it’s filled up to almost full regardless with light or heavy items. Would be better if there’s a zip.