Ridge Ruck 25
A versatile mountain daypack with premium fit and features.
These multi-use, mountain daypacks feature an innovative “single point adjust” routing system which micro-adjusts the shoulder straps directly from the waist belt to create a comfortable, customized fit for active hikes. Built from 210 CORDURA® rip fabric, these packs are lightweight yet amply durable for years of adventures. External Stick-it, zippered pockets, and stretch-woven pockets allow for quick- draw access to essentials.
- The highly breathable and patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- “Single point adjust” makes shoulder straps and hip belt operate in tandem to create a custom fit
- Features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- Ergonomic waist belt with zippered side pockets
- Front Stick-it for additional exterior storage
- Two, external zippered compartments
- Two, side stretch-woven water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- External tool carry loops (with secure straps)
- 2 L (70 oz) hydration reservior pocket against frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders
- 210 CORDURA® rip fabric
- YKK® zippers
|WS19 Ridge Ruck 25-Cobalt||888564171059|
|WS19 Ridge Ruck 25-Black||888564171042|
The results are in Based on 2 Reviews
Being able to adjust the pack to my body makes it one of the most comfortable I have ever owned. The quality of the material and workmanship is superb. My main quibbles are small and maybe aren't ones that would affect other potential buyers. #1 the opening for the drink tube is very tiny. I have to remove the bite valves (I have tried 3 different ones) to pass the tubing through the hole. If you want to use any additional tube coverings (neoprene in my case), then it is a total "no go". #2 One of the features listed on the website is "Ergonomic waist belt with zippered side pockets". This is totally not the case. There are no zippered side pockets on the waist belt, unless it has been revised since I purchased mine earlier this summer. In conclusion, whatever misgivings I have about the pack, the comfort I have had wearing it on dawn to dusk day hikes more then overcomes them. Knowing what I know now, I do not regret this purchase at all.
AMAZING! I Think I Just Bought My Last Daypack Ever.
Simply amazing pack. I’m an avid mountaineer and hiker here in the Eastern Sierra of California. I log tons of miles and have wrestled with trying to fit a long torso with a sturdy daypack until Dana Gleason came back into the industry. A fan of Dana Designs for ages, and his approach to fit and load design, I can honestly say this is the best and most comfortable daypack I have owned...and given the quality of construction, it may very well be that last one I’ll need. Whether it’s a long day with full kit or a quick summit bid, this pack rocks it. It’s the Goldilocks for me....not too small, not too big, but just right, and the single pull harness works incredibly well for those micro adjustments that usually drive me nuts on long days. Thanks, Dana for again bringing your innovation and top quality back to us old-timers.