Item Currently Unavailable
The classic MYSTERY RANCH assault ruck.
The SATL is the legacy, standard-issue assault pack across all of SOCOM and was the first pack to use our BVS system, it is now upgraded to our RBVS (Removable Bolstered Ventilation System) for an even better fit with armor. We enhanced the load carrying capability of the pack by improving the framing system and adding a more comfortable HD Re-Direct waist belt that helps transfer weight to the hips even when wearing the pack over body armor.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet with two vertical fiberglass stays that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor.
- Internal HDPE frame sheet with two vertical fiberglass stays that provides rigidity
- Jump harness compatible
- Top-loading shroud for easy packing
- VELCRO® on lid for identification and patches
- Urethane coated zipper port at top of body panel opens from either side for antennae, cables, and/or hydration
- Removable lid with zippered pocket
- Full-length front zip for easy access to contents
- Two, exterior vertical long pockets
- Bottom and side compression straps
- SJ Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- Internal harness compartment secures radio to the body panel to minimize shifting
- Internal sleeves and ports integrate up to two hydration reservoirs and one comm device
- Re-direct waist belt system secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten
- Rifle butt pockets
- PALS webbing on exterior and interior accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Oversized lumbar pad to fit under armor plates
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® zippers