Our signature, backpacking pack with all our proven design elements.
The GLACIER is ideal for long weekend outings as well as more extended backcountry trips. It’s a top-loading pack with a dual draw cord shroud to increase weather resistance and allow for upward expansion. Our Speedzip™ sleeping bag compartment will accommodate even the warmest, bulkiest bag. This pack is ideal for long weekend outings as well as more extended backcountry trips. The lid has two compartments for Type-A organization.
- The Mountain Frame is a robust frame that supports large loads. The mainframe is comprised of two vertical composite rods backed with a full-length frame sheet. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relay the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Top-loading design for easy/secure packing
- Side zip for easy access to main bag without unpacking
- Two vertical torpedo pockets for external access
- Speedzip™ compartment for easy access to sleeping bag
- Water bottle pockets on hip belt to keep hydration handy
- Ice axe/trekking pole loops and daisy chains
- Side compression straps
- 500D CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers
|WS18 EX Glacier-Olive-M||888564162545|
|WS18 EX Glacier-Olive-S||888564162552|