Here in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, we manufacture the finest backpacks in the world. Our zeal for the outdoors directly transfers to the products we build. Offering a dynamic and diverse working environment that caters to those who appreciate the outdoor culture, Mystery Ranch is always seeking applications from enthusiastic, motivated and detail-oriented individuals.
Dealer Service Representative
Wholesale dealers are an integral component of MYSTERY RANCH’s revenue stream and growth goals and as a result Dealer Services is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all retail accounts in North America.
First and foremost, Dealer Services will be responsible for establishing and developing enduring customer relationships. Dealer Services will work closely with the North American sales managers and outside sales representatives to ensure all customer needs are met and communicated. Dealer Services’ primary objective will be to effectively and efficiently handle the day-to-day services and needs of our wholesale accounts.
To apply for this position, please email both a cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Dealer Services"
Must like dogs! Looking to be part of a fun and versatile group of outdoor minded enthusiasts? Mystery Ranch is hiring full time production sewers to build the best load bearing packs in the world! If you fit the above criteria, we would love to talk to you. Please fill out an online application (follow instructions below) or feel free to stop in and drop one off personally. Come experience the world of outdoor gear built for the mission. Experience preferred but willing to train the right individual.
WARNING: Some applications we receive are blank. Please follow the instructions below carefully to be sure that applications are filled out and submitted correctly.
- Download an application for employment and select "Save" to save the file onto your computer
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the fields and digital sign the document (Make sure Acrobat Reader is up-to-date). MAC USERS using the built-in Preview application can follow the instructions here for creating a signature to digitally sign the document.
- Digitally signing the document in Acrobat Reader will automatically save it, so you may save a new completed and signed version on your computer or overwrite the existing version. If you make additional changes to the document after you sign it, just be sure to resave it by selecting File > Save.
- Close the document and reopen the file you just saved and verify that your information has been retained and correct. (Incomplete or blank applications will not be considered)
- Repeat step 4. Seriously. Make sure it saved.
- If you're having trouble with digitally filling out the form, scanned versions of a filled-out form are always gladly accepted as well as versions that are faxed to 406.585.1792, mailed in, or dropped off in person.
- Email the COMPLETED application to email@example.com
Having problems filling out the employment form? Get the latest version of Adobe Reader