Our Original Fire Pack, Evolved.
Over a long season on a Hotshot crew, engine, or helicopter, your fire pack becomes the one thing you can truly call your own. With key tailoring touches, Sliplocks on shoulder pads for adding a saw pad and MR Talk Box accessories, the HOTSHOT features enhance both comfort and function and improved framing—because every cubic inch of a fire pack is invaluable to the firefighter wearing it.
- Framing, structure, support, durability, and adjustability are what set our load bearing Hotshot packs apart from the field of industry-standard web gear. But framing for the Fireline is an art of walking a line that lets the wearer maintain agility and mobility while carrying 50+ lbs. for days on end.
- Like Voltron, multiple elements combine and work in concert to form a system greater than the sum of its parts. The Fire-specific yoke features our patented Futura adjustment system that telescopically adjusts to any user’s torso length, and houses a framesheet/adjuster whose aircraft-grade 7075 Aluminum stay is pre-curved to match the contour of the upper back. In the body of the bag, HDPE plastic backed by a vertically mounted fiberglass rod form the foundation of the framing, bridging between the yoke and the structure of the Fire belt. A patented lumbar system ties into the structured wings of the belt, completing load transfer through the body to anchor in the hips and core.
- Fully adjustable Fire Yoke telescopes to fit any torso length
- 3M™ reflective
- Fire Belt system features 2” re-direct webbing and PALS web for MOLLE accessories
- Included Hot Shelter Case MOLLE can be set up for right- or lefthanded deployment and slants away from the body to prevent shelter slap and chafe
- Included Hotshot Lid provides 300 cu-in of storage, featuring low-profile admin pocket with pen slots
- Wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighters to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing the pack. It holds up three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle), or one64oz Hydroflask® growler per side.
- All body-facing components built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion
- External detail pocket gives easy access to small items like headlamps, flagging, and batteries
- Internal stretch-woven hydration sleeve with porting
- Zip-front, panel load access to main compartment
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with DWR and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Varying density foams provide structure and padding
- Double-layering and web reinforcement in high wear areas
- Fiberglass Stays
- All body-facing components built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion.
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728 (CAL FIRE SPEC Model)
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- UL®️ Certified to NFPA 1977-2022
CAL Fire Spec (Reservoir Included): 1280 cu-ins