MYSTERY RANCH designs and manufactures packs for the job that needs to get done, supporting customers who rely on our packs to get home at the end of the day. Our Warranty guarantees everything we build against defects in materials and craftsmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement for issues with materials or craftsmanship. Damage due to normal wear and tear or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.
To submit a warranty request, please complete all fields in the claim form below.
WARRANTY SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Once you submit your claim, you will receive a confirmation email. Then, within three (3) business days, you will receive another email with detailed instructions. Initially, if you have not received the confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your SPAM folder for our reply before calling us.
- If instructed to do so, ship us your pack per the instructions provided in the email! Please write your CLAIM# large and visible on the outside of the box.
- Once MYSTERY RANCH receives your pack(s), we evaluate for both warranty and non-warranty issues. Any warranty issues are fixed at no cost to you and shipping is covered by MYSTERY RANCH.
- If necessary, we will contact you with an estimate detailing all non-warranty repair costs.
- Your approval for the non-warranty repair work and payment information are required before we begin.
- We will do our best to repair your pack as quickly as possible. November through May is our busiest period with Wildland fire pack repairs. Once your pack is received by MYSTERY RANCH, our goal is to have your pack back to you within ten business days, however, during peak repair times, the process may take closer to one month. If you have an urgent situation, please call us at the number below, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Thanks for your patience – our repair wizards need time to do the best job in the industry on the best packs in the world!
- The MYSTERY RANCH Guarantee is a warranty/repair policy that is in place for the practical lifetime of your MYSTERY RANCH product. We aim to get your pack back to a functional, working state. We will do our best to match all fabrics and thread; on occasion, we may have to use different colors and materials to get your pack back to working order. We consider backpacks tools – function and performance are paramount.
- Our users are notoriously tough on our products (talking to you, Firefighters!). We kindly require you to wash your pack before you send it in. Here is a link to our cleaning instructions: MYSTERY RANCH Cleaning and Care. Follow the “Fire Pack cleaning instructions only”, steps 1-4. If we receive your pack and the cleaning instructions were not followed, we will assess a $25 maintenance fee for each pack that is sent to us uncleaned. Sewing on packs covered in dirt and grime puts considerable wear and tear on our sewing machines and diminishes the end quality of your repair. That maintenance cost will be passed on to you.
- Hunters, if you’re pack has been sprayed with any type of ungulate urine, please wash your pack before sending it to us. We will return your pack un-repaired if we receive it unwashed. Here is a link to our cleaning instructions: MYSTERY RANCH Cleaning and Care. Follow the Pack Cleaning Instructions, steps 1-5.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Warranty/Repair Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done. We have put in place a warranty that supports our customers who rely on our packs to get home at the end of the day. Our Lifetime Guarantee covers all manufacturing defects in craftsmanship and materials. MYSTERY RANCH warrants your pack for the practical lifetime of the product, and will repair or replace the pack at no charge. If your pack has been used as a play toy for grizzly bears or dragged behind a 4-wheeler for miles... we can still fix it for a nominal fee at our in-house repair department. Please complete the Warranty/Repair claim form below to get the process started.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the “Claim Form”
- Once you have completed the form click submit. This will then send your claim directly to our Warranty department for review. You will be contacted within two business days with instructions as to how to proceed with getting your pack fixed.
An excellent way to quantify what type of damage is covered under the warranty is to think: (1) Did I cause this damage to the pack or did any part of the pack fail? Meaning, if you use your pack as a shooting rest and put a bullet hole through the side of the pack, this would be damage that is user caused and would not be covered under the warranty. Conversely, (2) if you need to get inside your pack and the zipper fails, this is damage that would be covered under the warranty.
We can fix both examples listed above; the first example can be fixed for a nominal fee. You pay to have the pack shipped to MYSTERY RANCH and we will fix the pack and ship it back to you on our dime. The second example would be fixed at no cost to you and we would provide you with a shipping label for getting the pack to us, fix the pack, and then ship it back to you. In this situation, MYSTERY RANCH covers the cost of shipping both to and from MR.
The only repair that we are able to assist with on Dana Design packs is the replacement of the back foam pad on all sizes of Arcflex Terraplanes.
Regretfully, we are not able to perform any custom work on individual packs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
To enhance and maintain effective water repellency on your pack, we recommend using RUST-OLEUM® NeverWet® Fabric Water Repelling Spray – CLEAR.
Follow the application instructions provided by manufacturer.
We have some detailed cleaning instructions that we have researched and found work best for our products.
**Please note that we have different instructions for our FIRE packs.**
Please submit a claim per the instructions. Also include a photo of the broken buckle or if missing, a picture of the corresponding buckle.
SUBMIT REPAIR REQUEST / HARDWARE REQUEST / REPAIR QUESTION
We're currently reviewing your request and will contact you once we have completed the process.
MYSTERY RANCH Customer Service