MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done. We have put in place a warranty that supports our customers who rely on our packs to get home at the end of the day. Our Lifetime Guarantee covers all manufacturing defects in craftsmanship and materials. MYSTERY RANCH warrants your pack for the practical lifetime of the product, and will repair or replace the pack at no charge. If your pack has been used as a play toy for grizzly bear’s or dragged behind a 4-wheeler for miles... we can still fixit for a nominal fee at our in-house repair department. Please complete the Warranty/Repair claim form below to get the process started.
- We have tried to make this process as easyas possible for our customers. Below is a link to our Warranty page on our website Mystery Ranch Warranty.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the “Claim Form”
- Once you have completed the form click submit. This will then send your claim directly to our Warranty department for review. You will be contacted within two business days with instructions as to how to proceed with getting your pack fixed.
- A good way to quantify what type of damage would be covered under the warranty is to think; did I cause this damage to the pack or did any part of the pack fail?Meaning, if you use your pack as a shooting rest and put a bullet hole through the side of the pack, this would be damage that the user caused and would not be covered under the warranty. Conversely, if you need to get inside your pack and unzip the front zipper and it fails, this is damage that would be covered under the warranty.
- Weare able to fix both examples listed above; the first one would be fixed for a nominal fee. You pay to have the pack shipped into us and we will fix the pack and ship it back to you on our dime. The second example would be fixed at no cost to you and we would provide you with a shipping label for getting the pack into us, fix the pack, and then ship it back to you.
The only repair that we are able to assist with on Dana Design packs is the replacement of the back foam pad on all sizes of Arcflex Terraplanes.
Regretfully, we are not able to perform any custom work on individual packs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- To enhance and maintain effective water repellency on your pack, we recommend using RUST-OLEUM® NeverWet® Fabric Water Repelling Spray – CLEAR.
- Follow the application instructions provided by manufacturer.
We have some detailed cleaning instructions listed on our website that we have researched. Here is a link to those instructions (Mystery Ranch Cleaning and Care).
**Please note that we have different instructions for our FIRE packs.**
- If the buckle that you need replaced is able to be taken off of your pack, there is no need for you to send your pack into us as we can send you a replacement and you can install it. Go back up to FAQ # 2) and follow the instructions. Make sure you includea picture of the buckle so as to ensure we send you the correct replacement.
- If the buckle is sewn in and not able to be removed, please follow FAQ#2 and we will get your pack sent into our repair department, the buckle replaced, and your pack shipped back out.
Submit Repair Request / Hardware Request /Repair Question
We're currently reviewing your request and will contact you once we have completed the process.
MYSTERY RANCH Customer Service