Women's Hotshot TL
The top loading, simplified and mighty sister of of the HOTSHOT and now built specifically for women.
The simplified sister of the HOTSHOT, our HOTSHOT TL (Top Load) is a trusted HOT TOP designed specifically for women. Sliplocks on ergonomically fit shoulder pads for adding a saw pad and MR Talk box accessories help make this a companion that carries everything you need to get you to the next shift safe, strong, and healthy. It’s the gas station on your pack, your home away from home and built to last.
Women’s Harnessing Design
Form follows function.
A new generation of wildland fire packs, complete with ergonomic harnessing designed specifically for the female form to alleviate friction points during hot and hazardous operations.
- Harnessing now made specifically for women lets the wearer maintain agility and mobility while carrying 50+ lbs. for days on end.
- Framing, structure, support, durability, and adjustability are what set our load bearing Hotshot packs apart from the field of industry-standard web gear.
- Like Voltron, multiple elements combine and work in concert to form a system greater than the sum of its parts. The Fire-specific yoke features our patented Futura adjustment system that telescopically adjusts to any user’s torso length, and houses a framesheet/adjuster whose aircraft-grade 7075 Aluminum stay is pre-curved to match the contour of the upper back. In the body of the bag, HDPE plastic backed by a vertically mounted fiberglass rod form the foundation of the framing, bridging between the yoke and the structure of the Fire belt. A patented lumbar system ties into the structured wings of the belt, completing load transfer through the body to anchor in the hips and core.
- Fully adjustable Fire Yoke telescopes to fit any torso length
- 3M™ reflective
- Fire Belt system features 2” re-direct webbing and PALS web for MOLLE accessories
- Included Hotshot Lid provides 300 cu-in of storage, featuring low-profile admin pocket with pen slots
- Draw-cord, top-load shroud access to main compartment allows maximum volume, extreme overloads, and internal organization
- Wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighters to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing the pack. It holds up three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle), or one64oz Hydroflask® growler per side.
- All body-facing components built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion
- Included Hot Shelter Case MOLLE can be set up for right- or lefthanded deployment and slants away from the body to prevent shelter slap and chafe
- External detail pocket gives easy access to small items like headlamps, flagging, and batteries
- Internal stretch-woven hydration sleeve with porting
- Zip-front, panel load access to main compartment
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with DWR and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Fiberglass Stays
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728 (CAL FIRE SPEC Model)
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- UL®️ Certified to NFPA 1977-2022
|Women's Hotshot TL-Black-XS-Base
|Women's Hotshot TL-Black-XS-Cal
|Women's Hotshot TL-Black-S-Base
|Women's Hotshot TL-Black-S-Cal
|Women's Hotshot TL-Black-M-Base
|Women's Hotshot TL-Black-M-Cal
|Women's Hotshot TL-Black-L-Base
|Women's Hotshot TL-Black-L-Cal
Base: 5.6 lb