A svelte ski pack to carry your avy essentials.
This is the primo “Ridge” pack for carrying your avy kit plus extra goggles or a puffy layer. Unlike most girthy packs that tend to nudge you off the chairlift, our D-ROUTE features a slender profile that doesn’t crowd you (and your butt). A stowable web loop accommodates the widest skis for a stable, diagonal carry. The compression molded back panel and stretch woven yoke repels snow keeping you dryer and warmer.
- Stout/stowable ski loop for stable diagonal ski carry
- Top-loading main compartment with shroud keeps spindrift out
- Simple lid accessory pocket for storing goggles, snacks or other small items
- Compression-molded back panel and bonded stretch woven yoke repel snow
- Webbing waist belt for minimalist support
- Additional side zipper to main bag allows easy, on-the-fly access when skis are attached
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Fixed harnessing
- 330D CORDURA® lite Plus fabric for lightweight durability
- Beefy 500D nylon, PU coated fabric on pack face to deflect sharp ski edges
- YKK® zippers
|WF17 EX D Route : WF17 EX D Route-Nightfall||888564165560|
|WF17 EX D Route : WF17 EX D Route-Black Emboss||888564165553|