Our mid-sized assault pack for extended missions made jumpable.
The MYSTERY RANCH Jump Pack line was developed several years ago working closely with the MFF community. PALS webbing on exterior accommodates MOLLE accessories and inside, it has a PALS webbing panel for radio mounts plus detail pockets and hydration sleeves. The waist belt stows away when not in use. MYSTERY RANCH has always focused on making packs that carry well first and foremost, then balance between lightweight and durability relative to the end users’ needs.
- Designed for the sharpest tip of the spear, MYSTERY RANCH Jump Packs are genuinely mission focused.
- With Jump-rated Type 7 webbing on all jump connections
- Tex 138 thread on all Jump web for reinforcement and higher break strength
- Dual-point release system to attach to jump harness
- Reinforced tie-in loops
- Lowering line attachment points
- D-rings for securing the toggle zippers.
- Every construction method and detail focuses on quick rigging, safe flight, and fast movement off the X.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- VELCRO® on lid for identification and patches
- Classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior
- Toggles and D rings lock the zipper sliders and prevent unintended opening
- PALS webbing on exterior and interior accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Front and side compression straps
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- Two zippered pockets on lid
- Fully adjustable Futura yoke telescopes to fit any torso length
- Urethane coated zipper port at top of body panel opens from either side for antennae, cables, and/or hydration
- Internal sleeves and ports integrate up to three hydration reservoirs
- Internal HDPE frame sheet that provides rigidity
- BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed
- Side water bottle, tripod or rifle butt pockets
- Waist belt stows away when not in use
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Reinforced 1000D CORDURA® fabric in critical areas
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® zippers
Made in the USA