SKU: RATS Dual Point
All the features of our rapid-access trauma bag with the addition of reinforced tie-in points for connecting to a parachute harness, making it the most advanced medic pack we offer.
Jumpable medic pack.
The Rapid Access Trauma System (RATS) jump pack is a frontline medic bag whose every detail is focused on quick, one-handed access to organized medical supplies. There are multiple trauma shears and tourniquet holders throughout and large reinforced handles for hanging the pack on branches or inside of helicopters. Inside the RATS are four removable pockets with clear vinyl windows and two IV bag pockets.
- Designed for the sharpest tip of the spear, MYSTERY RANCH Jump Packs are genuinely mission focused. Every construction method and detail focuses on quick rigging, safe flight, and fast movement off the X.
- Type 7 webbing on all jump connections
- Tex 138 thread reinforcing all critical areas for higher break strength
- Reinforced tie-in loops
- Lowering line attachment points
- D-rings for securing the toggle zippers
- Designed to be used with approved, after-market attachment straps*
*not included with pack
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- Back panel stores a closed-cell foam pad to insulate patients from the ground
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Four removable pockets with color coded handles, vinyl windows and velcro strips to add an ID tape
- Two IV pockets with a loop at the top for hanging them
- Internal trash pocket to keep track of items used
- Two internal sleeves for splints and long items
- Two IFAK sized 150 cu-in front pockets for blowout kits
- Top lid has a clamshell opening and features internal bandage and gauze loops
- 300 cu-in zippered bottom pocket accommodates traction splits or other bulky items
- Compression straps on bottom to attach litters
- External shear pocket with elastic loops on either side for quick access items (tourniquets)
- 2" web waist belt
- Bolsters can be easily removed
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Reinforced 1000D CORDURA® fabric in critical areas
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® zippers
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-S||888564176580|
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-M/L||888564176573|
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-XL||888564176566|
Made in the USA
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kingsley from Best choiceI have had this for a little over a month and I am beyond pleased. The quality is the best I have seen and their customer service is outstanding. I have used bags from London bridge, maxpedition, SKD, and others. This is the next level. Thank you for making quality so important.
Date published: 2022-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe3 from The best pack in the industryJust meets all my expectations and more. Highly recommend.
Date published: 2019-05-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by TerAZ from Almost PerfectAmazing craftsmanship, material, design. Very well thought out, makes organization too easy. Would be a 4.5 star review if possible. Two issues: needs an attachment or space for a hydration bladder- our agency EMTs are also LEOs and worked in austere mountainous terrain to get to their rescues/calls over long distances. Slightly less of a problem, finding a place for c-spine (this one might just need some creative thinking on our part).
Date published: 2023-05-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Doc B from Great Pack with one exception!Former FMF Corpsman, wish I had this pack years ago! Excellent Quality, Truly Jumpable and well thought out. The only reason I gave Four stars instead of Five.... Unfortunately Shear pocket will not accommodate larger higher quality shears like Raptors. I should have asked instead of assuming.
Date published: 2022-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Objectivetake48 from Greatest bag ever made!!I am not a medic. Nor in the profession nor military. Love and support the military. But I am just someone who loves gear and love using it in the outdoors. And there is not a bag that can hold a candle to the Ranger inspired and tested bag!!!!
Date published: 2021-10-07