Jumpable medic pack.
The Rapid Access Trauma System (RATS) jump pack is a frontline medic bag whose every detail is focused on quick, one-handed access to organized medical supplies. There are multiple trauma shears and tourniquet holders throughout and large reinforced handles for hanging the pack on branches or inside of helicopters. Inside the RATS are four removable pockets with clear vinyl windows and two IV bag pockets.
- Designed for the sharpest tip of the spear, MYSTERY RANCH Jump Packs are genuinely mission focused.
- With Jump-rated Type 7 webbing on all jump connections
- Tex 138 thread on all Jump web for reinforcement and higher break strength
- Dual-point release system to attach to jump harness
- Reinforced tie-in loops
- Lowering line attachment points
- D-rings for securing the toggle zippers.
- Every construction method and detail focuses on quick rigging, safe flight, and fast movement off the X.
- The NICE Frame is a rigid yet dynamic system that moves with you. The frame consists of three vertical and three horizontal carbon fiber stays and a full fabric panel between the stays that absorbs shock and increases the flexibility of the frame. This patented construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- OVERLOAD™ feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort. This feature allows for securing a rifle or mortar between the frame and the bag with color coordinated buckles on weapon compression strap. And the grippy, high-abrasion Hypalon fabric on the OVERLOAD™ stabilizes load.
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Back panel stores a closed-cell foam pad to insulate patients from the ground
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Internal trash pocket to keep track of items used
- Two internal sleeves for splints and long items
- Two 150 cu-in front pockets for blowout kits
- Top lid features internal bandage and gauze loops
- 300 cu-in zippered bottom pocket
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- 2" web waist belt
- Bolsters can be easily removed
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Reinforced 1000D CORDURA® fabric in critical areas
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® zippers
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-S||888564176580|
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-M/L||888564176573|
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-XL||888564176566|
Made in the USA