Jumpable medic pack.
The Rapid Access Trauma System (RATS) jump pack is a frontline medic bag whose every detail is focused on quick, one-handed access to organized medical supplies. There are multiple trauma shears and tourniquet holders throughout and large reinforced handles for hanging the pack on branches or inside of helicopters. Inside the RATS are four removable pockets with clear vinyl windows and two IV bag pockets.
- Designed for the sharpest tip of the spear, MYSTERY RANCH Jump Packs are genuinely mission focused. With: -Jump-rated Type 7 webbing on all jump connections -Tex 138 thread on all Jump web for reinforcement and higher break strength -Dual-point release system to attach to jump harness -Reinforced tie-in loops -Lowering line attachment points -D-rings for securing the toggle zippers Every construction method and detail focuses on quick rigging, safe flight, and fast movement off the X.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet with two vertical carbon fiber bars that provide rigidity and yet is flexible.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- Back panel stores a closed-cell foam pad to insulate patients from the ground
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Internal trash pocket to keep track of items used
- Two internal sleeves for splints and long items
- Two 150 cu-in front pockets for blowout kits
- Top lid features internal bandage and gauze loops
- 300 cu-in zippered bottom pocket
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- 2" web waist belt
- Bolsters can be easily removed
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Reinforced 1000D CORDURA® fabric in critical areas
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® zippers
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-XL||888564176566|
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-M/L||888564176573|
|RATS Dual Point-Multicam-S||888564176580|
Made in the USA