Jump Mountain Ruck
SKU: Mountain Ruck Dual Point
For the mission-focused JUMP MOUNTAIN RUCK, we've reinforced critical areas and added airborne attachment points to our traditional Mountain Ruck. Same classic ruck made jumpable.
Same classic RUCK made jumpable.
The JUMP MOUNTAIN RUCK combines the desirable shape of the original MYSTERY RANCH Mountain Ruck with quick rigging, airborne attachment points. Features include lowering line attachment points, zipper retainers, and leg straps.
- Designed for the sharpest tip of the spear, MYSTERY RANCH Jump Packs are genuinely mission focused. Every construction method and detail focuses on quick rigging, safe flight, and fast movement off the X.
- Type 7 webbing on all jump connections
- Tex 138 thread reinforcing all critical areas for higher break strength
- Reinforced tie-in loops
- Lowering line attachment points
- D-rings for securing the toggle zippers
- Designed to be used with approved, after-market attachment straps*
*not included with pack
- The NICE Frame is a rigid yet dynamic system that moves with you. The frame consists of three vertical and three horizontal carbon fiber stays and a full fabric panel between the stays that absorbs shock and increases the flexibility of the frame. This patented construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- New top-zip pockets replace the previous rip-zip front pockets
- Two internal hydration sleeves
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- MOLLE on waist belt and exterior for attaching accessories
- Contour waist belt
- Bolsters can be easily removed
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Reinforced 1000D CORDURA® fabric in critical areas
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® zippers
|Mountain Ruck Dual Point-Multicam-S||888564175484||8465-01-676-8745|
|Mountain Ruck Dual Point-Multicam-M||888564175477||8465-01-676-8744|
|Mountain Ruck Dual Point-Multicam-L||888564175460||8465-01-676-8742|
|Mountain Ruck Dual Point-Multicam-XL||888564175491||8465-01-676-8741|
Made in the USA
Rated 5 out of 5 by cgm1088 from Awesome Ruck!I bought this ruck approximately a month ago and have had no complaints about it! Super easy to fit to the individual, holds everything that my issued ruck can/could hold and then some. Lightweight. Only two minor things, 1. Don't get to use it as often as I would like and 2. wish the bottom opened up so I didn't have to empty the bag when looking for certain items. Still haven't gotten a chance to jump it, but plan on doing so soon.
Date published: 2019-10-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by 11BFML from Recommended for sham shieldsI bought it and used it for ruck marches. the shoulder strap feels a bit too rough but gives good support. Definitely lighter than the standard issued pack so helps to pack more things in. If you are 11B, do yourself a favor and buy this with your enlistment bonus money.
Date published: 2019-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Jump Mountain RuckI’ve been rucking a Army Standard Issued ruck for 11yrs. I finally decided to buy my own ruck. Hands down, one of the best investments I could have done. Rucked a 22K movement with about 70lbs in it, no issues “very comfortable.” I’ve done four combat jumps with it “no issues.” The Mountain Ruck rigs up well with the Army’s H harness (it rigs up, like you would rig the 3 day medium ruck.) There are a couple of things, I wish it had though. 1. A bottom zipper on the main bag, so I don’t have to pull everything out, to get to the bottom items.2. Mid Ruck divider w/ zipper like the standard issue one. In the event, one does not need to use all the space inside the ruck. Otherwise it needs to be packed, just so it can keep its shape.3. Add more molle to its sides, to the top. In order to molle 2QT canteens w/ sustainment pouches.again, hands Down, best investment I could have done; Expensive, but well worth the money. Very Comfortable, keeps you balanced, centered, even when you’re tired and sucking on them long movements.#11BRAVOS #USINFANTRY#RANGERSLEADtheWAY#11BRAVOS Xx#RANGERSLEADtheWAY
Date published: 2020-09-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by BE1776 from Great Distance Ruck.This ruck is durable. It is quite as well, no noise even while moving quickly 12-13 min/mi. Waist belt is nice I get no hot spots. I’d do the down falls are no internal pockets, and it lacks external pockets. Also for the price a rainfly would be great it seems to hold water and get heavy quickly in a down pour. I highly recommend this ruck. Would be nice if it had more pouches though.
Date published: 2022-07-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by Americanman1776 from Looks GreatSo I now have about 200 miles on my ruck and feel I can write a decent review. Some complaints. The straps loosen up constantly under loads above 45 pounds. The straps also need better tabs for raising and lowering the load over miles. Also not to nit pick but they also roll if you don’t buckle the chest strap. The interior of the bag is getting holes from the gear moving while rucking, mainly the back plate area where the molle is. Needs more pockets I added 2 1 liter side pockets both mystery ranch as well. I also feel for the price a rain cover would be nice. I bought a tactical tailor and it fits nice. The pros it made it 200 miles of loaded rucking. The hip belt is the best I’ve ever felt only way to improve is have the tension set to pull towards you instead of away, it’d be easier to adjust while loaded and tired, it beats the heck out of the shoulder pads. The frame also bears the weight well. I’ve had up to 75lbs and it felt solid. It dries relatively fast but does hold water and gets heavy . Overall it’s a decent ruck but not worth the price tag. The interior rubbing holes is probably my biggest disappointment. I can replace the shoulder straps with better but patching the interior is not at the top of my list.
Date published: 2022-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by moderndaydrew from Mountain RuckGot the ruck yesterday and took it on a two mile ruck run at 48lbs. I got luck and didn’t have to set everything up, it sat where the pamphlet recommends it to already. I had zero shoulder pain , no back pain, and no rubbing marks; unlike what you tend to have with the MOLLE ruck. It is pricy but paying for something that helps save your body and gives you comfort is something worth paying for. The space inside is more than adequate, fits more than what a large MOLLE ruck will give you.
Date published: 2020-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wiggles from RuggedBought this over the summer, done multiple weeks of training with it and love it!
Date published: 2019-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn from Awesome ruckDefiantly worth the price, any other ruck will let you down
Date published: 2019-05-16