Jump Mountain Ruck
Classic shape. MYSTERY RANCH quality.
The JUMP MOUNTAIN RUCK combines the desirable shape of the original MYSTERY RANCH Mountain Ruck with quick rigging, airborne attachment points. Features include lowering line attachment points, zipper retainers, and leg straps.
- Designed for the sharpest tip of the spear, MYSTERY RANCH Jump Packs are genuinely mission focused. With: -Jump-rated Type 7 webbing on all jump connections -Tex 138 thread on all Jump web for reinforcement and higher break strength -Dual-point release system to attach to jump harness -Reinforced tie-in loops -Lowering line attachment points -D-rings for securing the toggle zippers Every construction method and detail focuses on quick rigging, safe flight, and fast movement off the X.
- The NICE Frame is a rigid yet dynamic system that moves with you. The frame consists of three vertical and three horizontal carbon fiber stays and a full fabric panel between the stays that absorbs shock and increases the flexibility of the frame. This patented construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor.
- New top-zip pockets replace the previous rip-zip front pockets
- Two internal hydration sleeves
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- MOLLE on waist belt and exterior for attaching accessories
- Contour waist belt
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Reinforced 1000D CORDURA® fabric in critical areas
- YKK® zippers
|Mountain Ruck Dual Point-Multicam-XL||888564175491|
|Mountain Ruck Dual Point-Multicam-M||888564175477|
|Mountain Ruck Dual Point-Multicam-L||888564175460|
|Mountain Ruck Dual Point-Multicam-S||888564175484|
Made in the USA