Oversized medic pack for ultimate preparedness.
ROUS features quick access to your organized medical supplies. The large top lid has elastic loops for gauze and a detail pocket for administrative needs. The front panel has one large pocket and two Rip Zip pockets for more storage. Inside the main compartment are six removable pockets and two IV bag pockets, all with clear panels for fast identification.
- The NICE Frame is a rigid yet dynamic system that moves with you. The frame consists of three vertical and three horizontal carbon fiber stays and a full fabric panel between the stays that absorbs shock and increases the flexibility of the frame. This patented construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor.
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Internal trash pocket for easy inventory resupply
- Two internal sleeves for splints and long items
- Top lid features internal bandage and gauze loops
- Internal top handle for hanging opened pack
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® zippers
Made in the USA
The results are in Based on 2 Reviews
ROUS Medical Pack - Adaptable
Bought this pack after trying many others from Mystery Ranch, CTOMS, Conterra, Blackhawk, Platatac etc etc. Most were either too small or disorganised.
Holds all of the kit from my RATS with room for sustainment kit (batteries, sleeping bag, bivvy etc). The Velcro internals stops stuff blowing everywhere in the back of a Helo, and allows pre-loaded modules to be resupplied.
Whilst a little bit big for vehicle or helo operations, it is exceptional for dismounted operations. I've used on multi-day operations without difficulty. It is big enough that you can carry an oxygen cylinder or a blood transfusion box alongside with TCCC and PFC kit.
About the same size as a NICE 6500.
Only complaint - the internal Velcro ripped with some abuse, but I'll get that fixed one day.
This bag is probably the best bag I have ever used. The bag is actually designed properly for the application. You can configure everything the way that you want as per your mission requirements and personal preference. Very useful, makes it easy to transfer between tailgate medicine and mission specific needs. Best bag ever.