A medic bag for the front line.
The newly redesigned Rapid Access Trauma System (RATS) pack is a frontline medic bag whose every detail is focused on quick, one-handed access to organized medical supplies. There are multiple trauma shears and tourniquet holders throughout and large reinforced handles for hanging the pack on branches or inside of helicopters. It’s sized so that when mounted on the NICE Frame, there is room below the pack for carrying litters or hydraulic combi tools. Inside the RATS are four removable pockets with clear vinyl windows and two IV bag pockets. The RATS also features removable BVS that optimizes the pack for use with or without body armor.
- This Internal Frame is an HDPE (high-density polyethylene) sheet that provides rigidity and yet is flexible. The Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- Back panel stores a closed-cell foam pad to insulate patients from the ground
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Four removable pockets with color coded handles, vinyl windows and velcro strips to add an ID tape
- Two IV pockets with a loop at the top for hanging them
- Internal trash pocket to keep track of items used
- Two internal sleeves for splints and long items
- Two IFAK sized 150 cu-in front pockets for blowout kits
- Top lid has a clamshell opening and features internal bandage and gauze loops
- 300 cu-in zippered bottom pocket accommodates traction splits or other bulky items
- Compression straps on bottom to attach litters
- External shear pocket with elastic loops on either side for quick access items (tourniquets)
- NICE Frame compatible - not included
- Bolsters can be easily removed
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® Zippers
Made in the USA