A resupply first aid kit for vehicle storage.
The VLAK was designed to address medical resupply storage in vehicles. It features a detachable strap for carrying cross-body or can be slung over a headrest or attached via MOLLE. It can also be attached to an assault vest and body armor.
- Rip-zip opening for quick, one-handed access
- MOLLE attachment to assault vest / body armor
- Detachable strap for carrying cross-body or over the headrest in a vehicle
- North American Rescue contents sold separately
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® zippers
Made in the USA
The results are in Based on 2 Reviews
Very good medical bag for military use and for civilians who cares. Perfect materials, nice design. It
weighs only 200g!!! You can put very much in this Bag. VLAK its my choice!
Please, send me that Funky HipHop music from Mystery Ranch videos, which you use in Promo videos. Very want it to my phone call.
Very versatile - I used it in Afghanistan as a bleeder bag/ CLS type bag on my IOTV or slung across my shoulder for quick access without dropping my medic bag and worked great! Easy to deploy, easy to close up and the layout inside is common sense. You can stuff quite a bit inside this bag too. Variety of mounting options is great too. Well made!