Big things come in small packages.
A dedicated zippered pocket and hideaway inner compartment keeps everything in one place while lightweight 3mm EVA foam provides enough cushion to prevent hardware from rubbing through. Burly and breathable mono mesh sleeves provide lightweight protection when transporting your screws inside your pack but also allows them to thoroughly dry out when the day is over without having to unpack each screw individually. Retention flaps above the screw sleeve keep them from falling out when the pouch is inverted or tossed into your pack. If you decide to run a lighter kit, you can wrap your crampons in for a light and versatile setup.
- Accommodates 10 ice screws
- Tapered shape allows for one long 22-cm screw while saving space to accommodate the more commonly used sizes of 19cm - 10cm
- Dedicated zippered pocket for storage of extra picks, files, and rock pitons
- Hide-a-way inner compartment
- Mono mesh sleeves provide lightweight protection when transporting your screws and also allows them to thoroughly dry out
- Designated attachment point allows the whole pouch to be clipped to a gear rack for storage, drying and/or transport
- Elastic pull tabs dotted with silicon allows for greater grip with gloves
- Retention flaps keep screws from falling out when the pouch is inverted or tossed into a pack
- Can be packed flat or folded in half and cinched tight to be stuffed in your pack
- If going with fewer screw, you can wrap your crampons for a light and versatile setup
- 840d TPU
- Mono mesh
- YKK® #8 zippers
|WF21 Thread Bed-Black||888564194997|