A hosepack for progressive hoselays.
Hose lays are hard work, no matter what the fuel type or region. We designed our Hosepack to carry a range of hoselay styles, be it a Smokey or Travis, a Lake George, an internally packed variation on a Gasner or Jarbo, or simple rolls. We've fit up to 400' of 1.5" hose into this shell, while built-in bolsters provide airflow and stability.
- Low-profile shoulder pads are designed to lay securely over over line gear and can flip for top or bottom pay out. Bolsters on the body panel provide stability when worn over yokes and hydration reservoirs.
- Horseshoe mouth controls hose payout and eliminates hangups
- Streamlined design maximizes storage space in engine compartments, utility boxes, etc.
- Structured bag facilitates re-packing in the field and protects user from fittings and other hardware
- Bolsters on the body panel provide stability when worn over yokes and hydration reserviors
- Low-profile shoulder pads are designed to lay securely over over line gear
- Harnessing can flip for top or bottom payout
- Haul loops on top and bottom
- Pinstripe 3M™ reflective
- Internal divider/sleeve separates lateral and hardware from accordioned trunk to reduce friction and hang-ups during deployment
- Built of double-layer, custom spec’d 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- External seam finished with 6,6 Nylon web for extra durability
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- UL®️ Certified to NFPA 1977-2022