A Shift System compatible Remote Extraction Bag.
This pack works with the MR SHIFT frame (not included) and reﬂects our load-carriage promise needed for the nature of the Rapid Extraction Modules. Enough capacity for 200+ feet of 11 Mil rope with storage for hardware, harnessing, and webbing also has smaller pockets for efﬁciently organizing essential accessories. The PLUS REM has an internal hydration sleeve and elastic hydro-sleeves on each side for water bottles. All the body-facing components are built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion, and varying density foams throughout provide structure and padding.
- Internal frame sheet for stability
- Shift System compatible Remote Extraction bag
- Capacity for 200+ feet of 11 Mil rope with storage for hardware, harnessing, and webbing
- Zippered top pocket for quick access to gloves, accessories, etc.
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Side zipper access to hydration sleeve
- Four rows of PALS webbing on each side for attaching MOLLE accessories
- Elastic hydro-sleeves on each side for water bottles
- Large zippered external compartment with six rows of PALS webbing and two vertical zippered mesh pockets for organization
- Load lifters coming off the harnessing for additional load carrying comfort
- Built of double-layer, custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teﬂon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- UL® Certified
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- NFPA 1977-2016