Modular and versatile.
The SHIFT SC was built with advice and input from B.C. Wildfire Service and our friends in the Squirrel Cage in downtown L.A. It was developed with two groups of end users in mind: International Wildland personnel that don’t have a fire shelter requirement and USAR teams that need a 72-hour solution.
- Includes Shift Frame Modiﬁed shift base system (standalone)
- Shift System compatible pack for International Fire, SAR (Search and Rescue), and USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) markets where a ﬁre shelter is not required
- Three components combined to form the fundamental innovation that makes the Shift System truly unique: its Operational Load Shelf.
- First, the Fire-specific yoke features our patented Futura adjustment system to telescopically adjust to any user’s torso length, but reduces its footprint width by 2” to maximize ventilation and body heat dispersion.
- Second, the mid- and lumbar portion of the pack are built with continuous HDPE and fiberglass stay framing to bridge load distribution evenly from the yoke through to the hips and core.
- Fully adjustable Fire Yoke telescopes to fit any torso length
- 3M™ reflective
- Loop system for attaching MR Stick It, and makes it Med Lid, Big 10 Lid, or Hot Lid compatible
- The zippered removable MOLLE-on Wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles, three FSS canteen/water bottles, two 40oz Hydroflask, two 48oz Nalgene, and three 30oz Sigg bottles, or one 64oz Hydroflask growler per side
- Sliplocks on shoulder pads for adding saw pad and MR Talk Box accessories
- All body-facing components built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion
- Back, side zip access to floating, padded sleeve that fits laptops up to 15” and document/tablet sleeve pocket also doubles as a hydration sleeve
- Shift System-compatible pack for International Fire, SAR (Search and Rescue), and USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) markets where a fire shelter is not required
- Fire Belt Light system featuring 2” re-direct webbing and PALS web for MOLLE accessories
- Includes a modified Shift Frame base system where the overload storage and pocket double as a load shelf. The Stick-it secures overload goods to the load shelf when bag is removed.
- Zippered Fusee pockets (both sides) above four rows of PALS webbing for accessory connection
- Two internal removable medical or accessory pockets
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with DWR and PU coatings for longevity: maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Double-layering and web reinforcement in high wear areas Fiberglass Stays
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- UL®️ Certified to NFPA 1977-2022