Modular and versatile.
Built with input from the BC Wildﬁre Service and our friends in the Squirrel Cage in downtown L.A., the SHIFT SC was developed for International Fire, SAR (Search and Rescue), and USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) markets that need a 72-hour solution and where a ﬁre shelter is not required. This pack includes a modiﬁed Shift Frame base system that an overload storage and pocket doubles as a load shelf, and the stick-it holds overload goods on when the pack is removed. The removable Stick-it can carry a chainsaw and other awkward items. The horseshoe zipper design allows for easy, full access to the main compartment, and the zippered lid pocket gives easy access to small items and personal gear. The zippered outer pocket features internal detail pockets for additional organization/storage, and the back/side zip allows access to the ﬂoating, padded sleeve that ﬁts laptops up to 15" and document/tablet sleeve pocket.
- Includes Shift Frame Modiﬁed shift base system (standalone)
- Shift System compatible pack for International Fire, SAR (Search and Rescue), and USAR (Urban Search and Rescue) markets where a ﬁre shelter is not required
- Three components combined to form the fundamental innovation that makes the Shift System truly unique: its Operational Load Shelf.
- First, the Fire-specific yoke features our patented Futura adjustment system to telescopically adjust to any user’s torso length, but reduces its footprint width by 2” to maximize ventilation and body heat dispersion.
- Second, the mid- and lumbar portion of the pack are built with continuous HDPE and fiberglass stay framing to bridge load distribution evenly from the yoke through to the hips and core.
- Zippered lid pocket for easy access to small items and personal gear
- Zippered outer pocket with detail pockets for additional organization/storage
- Back, side zip access to ﬂoating, padded sleeve that ﬁts laptops up to 15” and document/tablet sleeve pocket Internal hydration sleeve with loop to keep orientation
- Removable Stick-it to carry chainsaw and other awkward items
- Removable MOLLE wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles or hydration bottles
- Zippered Fusee pockets (both sides) above four rows of PALS webbing for accessory connection
- Frame system includes zippered bottom compartment with internal mesh pocket (part of the frame)
- Two internal removable medical or accessory pockets
- Hot Lid/Med Lid compatible (loops for quick attach)
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teﬂon® and PU coatings for longevity: maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware
- Nylon 6,6 webbing
- Double-layering and web reinforcement in high wear areas Fiberglass Stays
- ISO 9001 Manufacturer
- UL®️ Certified to NFPA 1977-2022