In this world, there are people who live the strenuous life—long, hard days outside in punishing conditions—and there are companies that make their gear. From the battlefield to the backcountry, from the edge of a raging wildfire to the top of a 15,000-foot peak, MYSTERY RANCH supplies these stalwart souls with backpacks to match their boldness. Conceived in the Rocky Mountains and used worldwide, MYSTERY RANCH packs have always had a single purpose: to minimize the burden on your back. Which in turn maximizes your strength, speed, and overall performance—as a soldier, firefighter, hunter, skier, climber, or whatever bold and strenuous activity you call your own.
Offering a dynamic and diverse working environment that caters to those who appreciate these zealous lifestyles, Mystery Ranch is always seeking applications from enthusiastic, motivated and detail-oriented individuals
The Technical Designer will be responsible for creating and maintaining the graphic layout of technical documents for all MYSTERY RANCH products to convey key product details and visual callouts for MYSTERY RANCH suppliers. The Technical Designer will also act as a graphic design resource to the Product team for the purposes of packaging, on-product graphics, internal visual aids and documentation, and technical concept visualization support with both designers and developers. Full Job Description >
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Technical Designer"
MYSTERY RANCH's Production Team is looking for fun, highly motivated, and like-minded outdoor enthusiasts who are passionate about building (and wearing) the best load-bearing gear in the world. Build for the customer, build for yourself. Wear our product on the ski slope or to the weekend farmer's market. Let us introduce you to the world of MYSTERY RANCH.
Let us know if this is your passion. We offer a highly sought-after benefits package, the opportunity to build cool gear, and be a world-renowned Rancher! Experience preferred but willing to train the right individual.
Download the MYSTERY RANCH application per the instructions below and include a resume and short cover letter.
WARNING: Some applications we receive are blank. Please follow the instructions below carefully to be sure that applications are filled out and submitted correctly.
- Download an application for employment and select "Save" to save the file onto your computer
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the fields and digital sign the document (Make sure Acrobat Reader is up-to-date). MAC USERS using the built-in Preview application can follow the instructions here for creating a signature to digitally sign the document.
- Digitally signing the document in Acrobat Reader will automatically save it, so you may save a new completed and signed version on your computer or overwrite the existing version. If you make additional changes to the document after you sign it, just be sure to resave it by selecting File > Save.
- Close the document and reopen the file you just saved and verify that your information has been retained and correct. (Incomplete or blank applications will not be considered)
- Repeat step 4. Seriously. Make sure it saved.
- If you're having trouble with digitally filling out the form, scanned versions of a filled-out form are always gladly accepted as well as versions that are faxed to 406.585.1792, mailed in, or dropped off in person.
- Email the COMPLETED application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Having problems filling out the employment form? Get the latest version of Adobe Reader