The Monster: Your Red Bag, with a Brain.
This is gear that needs to fly, spike out, and pack-out; load on the mule-train, ride four deep in the truck, strap on a Type 6, shove into a compartment on the bus. When you’re clocking a thousand-plus overtime hours in six months, living out of a bag can get disorganized, dirty—even confusing—the updated MYSTERY RANCH MONSTER is the solution.
- Ultra-wide opening for ease of access, packing and organization. The thought-out built-in compartments and pockets allow for quarantining your dirties.
- Horseshoe shaped zipper access to main compartment
- ID window for contact card or Red Card
- Orange web indicates harnessing carry-option components
- Zippered, full length side pockets ideal for tent, sleeping pad, or other storage needs
- Four compression straps minimize form factor when not fully loaded
- Stowable backpack straps allow for carrying over long distances and packing out of spike camp
- Stowable padded duffel-style shoulder strap included for carrying versatility
- Stowable haul handles for traditional carry
- Two stretch-mesh pocket on inner face of lid allow organization of small items like books, illumination devices, toiletries, and other personals
- Segregated and compressible exterior access to laundry bag quarantines dirties
- Sleeping bag compartment can alternately function as boots and shoes storage; floating construction allows main compartment to expand or contract depending on packing
- Built of double-layer, custom spec’d 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- AQUAGUARD® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- Interior 200D orange laundry bag and liner