When stealth and speed are of utmost importance, the TREEHOUSE 16 is the light yet feature-packed bag you can trust to have your back on day hunts.
No frame, no frills, just you and the hunt.
Light and fast hunts are the name of the game for the smallest backpack in our TREEHOUSE series. It covers your most basic needs: hydration capability, compression straps to hold your weapon, and room for lunch and tools. Its quiet, custom-designed fleece exterior and Cotna fabric interior keep sounds at a minimum when you’re closing in on your prey and need every stealth advantage you can get. And when you are tucked into your treestand, the included strap securely attaches it to the tree for easy access - no additional hooks or screws needed.
- Clam shell opening into bag offers easy access
- Inner dump pocket is hydration compatible
- Includes quick-attach strap for wrapping attaching to a tree when in your stand or ground blind
- Internal zippered mesh pocket on the body panel for extra gear
- External zippered mesh detail pocket
- Stretch pocket on the front of the bag for layers or extra gear
- Dual compression straps on the face of the bag for a bow, climbing sticks or rattling antlers
- Two stretch fabric water bottle pockets
- Fixed harnessing
- Super quiet, custom-designed fuzzy polyester backed with Nylon 210D laminate fabric and 640 Cotna for a quiet internal fabric for extra stealth
- YKK® coated zippers
|Treehouse 16-DPM Canopy||888564205945|