One pack, lots of options
The GRAVELLY 18 is three packs in one: It’ll securely “piggyback” to your main bag adding 18 more liters of capacity for critical gear. Or attach the GRAVELLY 18 to the frame and use the compression straps and Overload Shelf as a meat hauler while also carrying the essentials with you. Lastly, with stowable straps, it works as a stand-alone pack for a quick stalk or glassing session.
- Works with our ULTRA LIGHT MT™️ frame
- OVERLOAD®️ feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- Stowable shoulder straps to go from backpack mode to securely attaching it to your main bag adding 18 more liters of capacity for critical gear
- Compression straps secure your load for navigating the nastiest terrain
- Two water bottle pockets ensure you stay hydrated
- Blaze orange frame tabs allow for easy attachment or detachment
- A zipper secured front pocket gives you easy access to your most important items
- YKK® zippers
- 330D LP CORDURA®
Can I attach the GRAVELLY 18 to my GUIDE LIGHT MT frame?
- The GRAVELLY 18 is compatible with the GUIDE LIGHT MT frame with a simple modification. To make the GRAVELLY 18 compatible with the GUIDE LIGHT MT frame, you need to purchase our QUICK ATTACH ACCESSORY STRAPS. Then, remove either two male or female quick attach buckles from the accessory straps. Attach the quick attach buckles to the bottom loop of the daisy chain web on the front of the pack. Remove the last two single adjust male buckles from the bottom compression web of the frame. Thread one autolock buckle to each bottom compression web from the frame. Attach autolock buckles to the snap attach buckles on the bag.