Back Strap Hydro
Built for the long (meat) haul; Pack it up, Pack it out
When you get back to the truck and need to head back in for another haul out, remove your pack from the frame and replace it with the BACKSTRAP HYDRO. The lightweight yet capable design attaches to your pack in seconds and will secure all your meat to your frame via the integrated Overload Shelf. Even better, the BACKSTRAP HYDRO has a hydration reservoir pocket to make sure you stay hydrated on even the burliest of packouts.
- Hydration pocket accommodates most reservoirs
- Attaches easily to your ULTRA LIGHT MT™️ frame
- Blaze orange panel that improves visibility
- The cord lattice on the front allows for easy and secure carry of extra layers
- YKK® zippers
- 500D CORDURA®
|Back Strap Hydro-Buckskin
|Back Strap Hydro-Foliage
|Back Strap Hydro-Ponderosa
Is the BACKSTRAP HYDRO compatible with the GUIDE LIGHT MT frame?
- The BACKSTRAP HYDRO is compatible with the GUIDE LIGHT MT frame with a simple modification. First, you would need to purchase our QUICK ATTACH ACCESSORY STRAPS. Then, remove either two male or female quick attach buckles from the accessory straps. Attach the quick attach buckles to the bottom loop of the daisy chain web on the front of the BACKSTRAP HYDRO. Remove the last two single adjust male buckles from the bottom compression web of the frame. Thread one autolock buckle to each bottom compression web from the frame. Attach autolock buckles to the snap attach buckles on the BACKSTRAP HYDRO, and you are good to go.
- You can also opt not to use the bottom compression straps. Just roll them up and secure them with web keepers.