The commercial version of our standard SOCOM SPEAR issued pack.
The BLACKJACK 100 is a 100 L pack including a 23 L sleeping bag compartment at the bottom. It features four external pockets with top-open zippers. The top lid is removable with straps that allow it to be used as a bolt/E&E pack. To help support the taller pack, the BLACKJACK 100 uses a unique frame extension to stabilize larger loads.
- The Military Light Frame (MLF) is a rigid yet dynamic system that moves with you. The frame consists of four vertical and three horizontal carbon fiber stays and a reduced fabric panel using a stiffer, more structured CORDURA® Dyneema laminate at the points of connection resulting in shock absorption and increase in the flexibility of the frame. This construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame. And the BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten and with patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips. The MLF weighs 2 lbs lighter than its predecessor, the NICE Frame, by using different materials and construction methods and reducing the profile of the wing and belt.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor.
- Quick-release Futura Yoke
- Zipper port for antennae, cables, and hydration access
- Top-loading access has a spindrift collar
- Removable lid pocket with 2" straps that enable it to be used as a bolt/E&E pack
- 1" compression webbing and buckles
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- YKK® zippers
Made in the USA
The results are in Based on 1 Review
Truly an amazing pack, it has more capability then most humans. There really is not any thing within human reason that you cannot build a mission on this pack.