A medic bag for the front line.
The Rapid Access Trauma System (RATS) pack is our front line medic bag. Designed for quick, one-handed access to organized medical supplies, the RATS has removable internal pockets with clear vinyl windows and two IV bag pockets. Attach the RATS to a NICE Frame for additional capacity to carry litters or combi tools.
- The NICE Frame is a rigid yet dynamic system that moves with you. The frame consists of three vertical and three horizontal carbon fiber stays and a full fabric panel between the stays that absorbs shock and increases the flexibility of the frame. This patented construction allows the frame to flex with your body, resulting in top-down load transfer to comfortably carry heavy loads. The Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The BVS – Bolstered Ventilation and Stability system– allows for a stable, secure fit over body armor and can be easily removed.
- Back panel stores a closed-cell foam pad to insulate patients from the ground
- PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
- Internal trash pocket to keep track of items used
- Two internal sleeves for splints and long items
- Two 150 cu-in front pockets for blowout kits
- Top lid features internal bandage and gauze loops
- 300 cu-in zippered bottom pocket
- Bolsters can be easily removed
- Built of custom spec’d 500D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Water-repellent, IR Compliant YKK® zippers
Made in the USA